Department of Pediatrics
Welcome to the home page of the Department of Pediatrics at Yale University School of Medicine. We invite you to explore our web pages to learn more about our commitment to excellence in patient care, education, advocacy, and research.
Our Mission is CLEAR. Yale Pediatrics provides:
- Clinical care that is outstanding
- Leadership for the global pediatric community
- Education for physicians, allied health professionals, patients, and families
- Advocacy that promotes childhood health and development
- Research that is innovative, insightful, and state-of-the-art
1. Bill Tamborlane received the Type 1 Diabetes Exchange Clinic Network Award for service as Vice Chair of the Network from 2010-2013.
1. Carl Baum has been elected to serve as a member of the Executive Committee of the Council on Environmental Health from July, 2013-June 30, 2016.
2. Rick Shiffman delivered a 1.5 day workshop entitled, "Enhancing Clarity and Transparency of Public Health Guidelines" at the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta, GA in March.
1. Jastreboff AM. Paying Our Sleep Debt in Extra Pounds. Science Translational Medicine. 2013 March 27; 5:178. DOI: 10.1126/scitranslmed.3006149.