Department of Pediatrics
Welcome to the home page of the Department of Pediatrics at Yale University School of Medicine. We invite you to explore our web pages to learn more about our commitment to excellence in patient care, education, advocacy, and research.
Our Mission is CLEAR. Yale Pediatrics provides:
- Clinical care that is outstanding
- Leadership for the global pediatric community
- Education for physicians, allied health professionals, patients, and families
- Advocacy that promotes childhood health and development
- Research that is innovative, insightful, and state-of-the-art
1. Matt Bizzarro received the Best Poster Award recognition at the Annual Leadership Meeting of the Children's Hospital Association.
2. First Place Poster Award: Jastreboff AM; Arora J; Giannini C; Van Name M; Kubat J; Duran EJ; Pierpont B; Constable RT; Sherwin R; Sinha R; Caprio S. Altered Brain Sensing of Glucose and Fructose Ingestion in Obese Adolescents. Yale Multi-Disciplinary Endocrinology & Metabolism Retreat, New Haven, CT.
3. Myron Genel was appointed to the Connecticut General Assembly's Children's Mental Health Task Force. 4. Stuart Weinzimer was named Associate Editor of the journal Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics.
4. William Graf was appointed chair of the Child Neurology Society (CNS) Ethics Committee, and CNS liaison to the American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Ethic, Law, and Humanities Committee.